Thursday, 24 March 2016
Messengers Tail Update 5
i can finally see the light at the end of this project, i have been showing my current progress to as many people as possible and collecting critiques and revisions as i go. this did however force me to re render a few of my scenes but made the overall product look better.
After sitting down with Nick we decided on a plan of action for the ending of the short. this game from watching the new Ori and the blind forest trailer. the plan is to have a build up leading to the glowing eyes of the statue and having a quick cut to a small eco of sound as the original melody leads the title text into frame. This can be seen in my Beta 2 cut in the link below.
As for finalizing this project i still need to add in the fixed ending title (fixed the clipping) some small edits on cuts and import the final pass of the music.
I hope to have everything 100% finished for Monday.
Here is a link to my Beta 2 cut
Thursday, 10 March 2016
Messengers Tail Update 4
Update Number 4!!
So progress is going smoothly as i am reaching the end of the project. i tossed together a rough cut 7 (link below) to send away to have the final music composition done.As for the animation the shots are all in and revisions have been complete (until more are added) and i am just re rendering out the final shot due to the water having some issues when rendering.
I also added in blockout title cards and end cards, Brittany is currently working on a logo for the end title as i work on some simple after effects words for the text.
I hope to have the final Edits done in the next week or so as long as the final renders run smoothly.
Here is a link to Rough Cut 7
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)